Our Community Living Outreach and Community Inclusion program provides person-centred, one-to-one services to adults referred to our organization by CLBC. Our programs support individuals to live as independently as possible while ensuring opportunities to engage in the community and build healthy relationships. Community-based outreach supports may include employment, housing, building healthy relationships, and social/recreational opportunities. Our Community Living Outreach teams serve individuals through our offices in Vancouver, Surrey, and Abbotsford.
- Assist individuals to live as independently as possible while ensuring opportunities to participate in community activities of their choosing
- Promote independence by providing life-skills training through person-centered plans developed by the person served with assistance from their Outreach Worker
- Increase inclusion in the neighbourhood and community
- Enhance and support quality of life of persons served
- Our Community Living Outreach programs support individuals who are funded by CLBC, who outline the admission criteria for outreach services. Please contact your local CLBC office for admission and referral inquiries.